'Mission control' for energy management
Version Next's Network Operations Center (NOC) takes a proactive approach to customer support and vendor management to provide the highest level of customer service and technical support. Connects energy supply and demand and makes demand response and technology-enabled energy efficiency seamless and reliable. Terabytes of data flow into the NOC every year, giving Version Next the ability to dispatch demand response capacity where and when it is needed.
Similar to a utility control center, the NOC is staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, and provides unparalleled visibility into each asset in Version Next’s network. It also connects energy users to their real-time energy data, leveraging advanced demand management software and secure metering and controls hardware and communications infrastructure.Our NOC stands on following pillars.
- Robust backbone: supports a global network of tens of thousands of customer sites
- Redundant data centers in multiple locations: ensures business continuity and ability for local support teams to serve customers throughout the world
- Real-time visibility into dispatches: provides clients and their customers a real-time view of performance on a site-by-site basis
- Dispatch management and energy profiling tools with patented business processes: ensures Version Next consistently delivers the demand response capacity contracted to our utility partners
- Local customer support teams: provides support for our enterprise customers, utility clients, and their customers worldwide
- Proactive notification: Our certified engineers monitor our customers’ services and the status of the Version Next network and across the Internet. When an engineer observes an issue, customers are notified to explain the issue and how it’s being addressed.
If our customers encounter a problem, there’s no time to waste. We make quick response time a fundamental part of our service by focusing on key performance metrics:
- Fast speed to answer: We answer customer calls in an average of 10-12 seconds. Our customers tell us this is one of the best average answer times in the industry.
- Low call abandon rate: Our call abandon rate is less than 0.4%. The typical abandoned call is not due to wait time. More often, the customer has resolved the problem, or the problem has resolved itself.
- 24/7/365 customer service desk: manages tens of thousands of emails every year with average response time of 4 minute.