Looking for the most appropriate choice to outsource your coding requirements? Read on to find out if we can suit your requirements. With more than 6 years of experience in programming and coding, we have a highly qualified team of expert employees.
What are the benefits that I get by offshoring coding?
- If you have a huge project
- If your project needs the skills of a lot of people like coders, programmers, designers, database experts etc
- If you do not have the time for outsourcing project management and want the outsourcing vendor to take the responsibility
- If the prospects of your project is long term
How do I choose between outsourcing on project basis and hiring employees? You can either opt to outsource on project basis or you can hire a dedicated team of coders and programmers who will work exclusively on your project.
Project outsourcing would be a good option:
- With the best local brainpower, we can provide you cost savings of 50-60% as compared to an onshore software development project
- You can concentrate on your core competencies without bothering about the technicalities of project requirements
- Quality assurance is given the highest priority ensuring the lowest error rate
- The company will be directly responsible to you for the progress of your project
- Allocation of development servers and daily reports allow you to keep abreast with the project status
Hiring Coders would be a good option:
- You have a small project which requires only the skills of a specific type of employees
- If you are planning to outsource a part of your project
- If your project requires constant maintenance and enhancement
- If your project requirements are constantly changing
- If your project demands quick response time
- If you require to develop a core team with a deep insight on your project
What are your core competencies in software development programming and coding?
System and Database Architecture: Adept in Database Enterprise Network Computing, we have sharpened skills in open database architecture in client/server, decision support, Internet/Intranet/Extranet and distributed environments.
Development: We have a proven and time-tested record of developing intricate, data-driven web and desktop applications. Be it custom web applications or marketable e commerce, Version-Next is the best key to unlock the code.
Testing: Writing exhaustive lines of codes may render nightmarish results if filled with bugs. Debugging is possible only when bugs are identified. This whole process of testing codes is not only time consuming but also requires patience. We offer testing services.
Maintenance: Websites need to be constantly updated for generating better traffic. Visiting a useful website with outdated information can be most repulsive to users. Maintenance and regular updation of websites, thus demands special care and regular technical brush-ups. We maintain large to small sized websites with equal technical care.
What technology and tools can you work on?
Below is a summary of the skill sets that our professionals possess. This list however, is not comprehensive and is updated every now and then to keep pace with the ever changing IT World.
- Database: MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle and MS Access
- Programming Languages: ASP.NET, C#, VB Script, Java Script, ASP, PHP, XML, Java, HTML, J2EE technology, Application Servers ( WebLogic, JBoss, Websphere, etc.)
- OOAD Tools: Rational,Visio,UML
- Embedded/mobile solutions: J2ME, WinCE, eVB, eVC++, PocketPC, WAP / WML
- Development Tools: MS Visual Studio 2003, LLBLGenPro
- Graphic Tools: Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia FlashMX, Dream Weaver MX, Corel Draw
- Source Control: VSS
- Servers: Advanced server technologies like Apache
Do you have the right infrastructure?
The right infrastructure ensures completion of your offshore programming project in a professional manner. We have a solid infrastructure to support our extensive client base.
- High-speed leased line
- Uninterrupted power supply from source with generator backup facility
- Solid multi-platform hardware facility
- Multimedia Development Facilities
- Secured Development Environment
- Software reuse for lowering expenses
- Systematized ways of storing project backups to prevent unpredicted data loss
What methodology do you follow at Version-Next?
We place a special emphasis on the total offshore project management process. We follow six time bound steps to give your ideas a virtual shape from scratch:
- Scope Clarification: Through an interactive consulting process with the client, the project manager defines and specifies the challenges and details of the project.
- Building Requirement specification: Project description, deadlines, and milestones are documented in order to provide complete transparency of the development process. During this phase the specific team with required skill sets is put together.
- Project planning and System design: This phase involves creation of site structure, database design and a risk management plan. During this phase the whole project is broken up into different phases depending on the complexities involved.
- Coding: The most crucial period of development. During this time programmers keep themselves busy building the logic and writing codes and scripts.
- Validation: During this period, codes are written to ensure such functionalities that check the validity of entered data.
- Integration: Now that the different modules of codes are ready, they are integrated into a whole to implement the functionalities of the application.
- Testing: During this phase, the whole application is tested from the user's perspective to find out if any logical loopholes persist.
- Debugging: The programmers take intense care to rectify the logical errors found during testing.
- Deployment: This is the closing phase of the whole development process, where the application is made live.
Why outsource coding to Version-Next?
- Besides being a Microsoft certified partner, we have 6 years of offshore software programming expertise, follow a transparent working model and are avid practitioners of timely delivery
- Adept in Database Enterprise Network Computing, we have sharpened skills in open database architecture in client/server, decision support, Internet/Intranet/Extranet and distributed environments.
- We have a proven and time-tested record of developing intricate, data-driven web and desktop applications
- Our standards of quality ensure that our developers meet and surpass industry standards. All our developers are equipped with Microsoft or brain bench certifications, have at least 2 years of experience in coding and the urge to keep abreast of the latest trends in technology.
- We have a team of experts who will provide you with quality testing services
- We have a dedicated Technical Support and Maintenance team who will provide 24/7 on-demand live support for your applications
Outsource your software coding and programming services to Version-Next
Outsource web application development to Version-Next. Contact us for your custom web application development requirements and get a quick reply.